On the Kindle Fire HD Tablet eBooks, ePaper and eMagazines from the Onleihe can be used via the reading app "Bluefire Reader". It is not possible to use eAudios and eVideos.
Since Amazon does not allow every app in the Amazon app store, the Bluefire app must be installed without the Market.
- Enable the Unknown Sourches Settings: Open the Settings. Select Security (Android OS 4.0+) or Applications (Android OS 3.0 and earlier). You may need to scroll down to see the Unknown Sources setting.
- Open the following link in the Internet browser of your Kindle Fire Tablet: http://www.bluefirereader.com/files/BluefireReader.apk.
- Tap on "Download" and then on "BluefireReader.apk". The status of the download can be viewed in the menu bar.
- When the download is complete, open the menu bar.
- Tap on the .apk file and install the app.
- Open the now installed Bluefire app and enter your Adobe ID to authorize the device.
- Open the page of your Onleihe via the internet browser. Download an eBook here and open it with the Bluefire Reader.