- To remove the computer's authorization, open Adobe Digital Editions. Enter the following key combination: CTRL+SHIFT+d (Windows) or Cmd+Shift+d (Mac).
- If you use ADE 4.0 or above the entry of your password is also necessary.
- To remove the Adobe ID from an eReader, connect your eReader to your PC and open Adobe Digital Editions.
- Enter the following key combination: CTRL+ SHIFT+ (Windows) or Cmd+Shift+E (Mac).
- Alternatively, you can remove the authorization directly via the device settings. For further instructions please consult your devices user manual.
- Open the Onleihe app and select Menu → My Accounts.
- Scroll down to "Adobe ID" and select "Deactivate".