The return of an eBook is not possible with the Pocketbook eReader according to Pocketbook. Pocketbook eReaders offer the return when you open a title or turn your device on. If you try to return the book with this option, they will be removed from the eReader but will remain in your Onleihe account. Therefore, there is no working synchronization between the license on your reader and the license in your account.
On our inquiry with the manufacturer we received the following answer:
"Our pocketbook eReaders have no software return function. A return can only be done on the PC via Adobe Digital Editions. Please do the following: Each time you open the borrowed book, select the option "no"."
The manufacturer has also kindly described a solution to stop this message:
Please authorize your Pocketbook device via ADE on your computer:
- Launch Adobe Digital Editions on the computer.
- Switch your Pocketbook on and connect it to the PC.
- The device will appear in ADE under "Devices".
- Click on the wheel above the eReader.
- Select "Authorize" and authorize the Pocketbook with your Adobe ID.
- Transfer your eBook to your Pocketbook.